Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thought of the day

This blog is the gathering of memories of the little things that happens in our lives which many of us brush off as insignificant incidences. For example not many people remember their kids first day in school or what they did during a holiday etc. But to me these little things are the ones which brings happiness and joy, especially when I sit down with a cup of hot coffee on a rainy day reading about my family, children, friends and other things that has happened in my life. I am also going to try and add recipe corner in my blog. This was a request from my eldest daughter who will be going to college soon. Hope you will try out the simple but nutritous recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Buddy Award from Yasmeen

Buddy Award from Yasmeen

An Award from Yasmeen of Health nut

An Award from Yasmeen of Health nut