Saturday, September 20, 2008

No time to blog?





It has been more than a week since I last posted anything. The reason is because of the never ending chores in preparation for Eidul Fitr. Despite all the organizing, I think I am one of the last ones to bake cookies and sweets for this festive season. Last week I spoke to mom in law and guest what? She had already prepared 3 types of cookies and even had them posted to UK for my brother in law who is studying there. Then my sister in law called and told me she had already baked 5 types of cookies and now she is free to do her shopping and other stuff. I don't believe it. It is only 21st of Ramadhan and there is still a good 9 or 10 ten days to go. How come everyone is super fast this year. Even some of the other blogger had started to make their cookies. Sigh!! Anyway, I entered my kitchen today with zest and determination and baked 2 types of cookies, Almond crunch and Choc Rice Cookies ( Sarang semut ). It turned out quite well, after 4 hours of toiling in front of the oven that is. So now I am in the same squad or gang or whatever it is with everyone. And if anyone ask me ' Have you started making any cookies?' I can give them a brilliant smile and invite them to come and taste my cookies of course after breaking fast. As they say better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Buddy Award from Yasmeen

Buddy Award from Yasmeen

An Award from Yasmeen of Health nut

An Award from Yasmeen of Health nut