The one who disdains the prayers will receive Fifteen punishments from
Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala.Six punishments in this lifetime,Three while dying
Three in the grave & Three on the Day of Judgment.
I thought this would be interesting to share with all of you...
THE SIX PUNISHMENTS OF LIFE:
1. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala takes away blessings from his age
(makes his life misfortunate)
2. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'aladoes not accept his plea (Dua's)
3. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala erases the features of good people from his face
4. he will be detested by all creatures on earth.
5. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala does not award him for his good deeds. (No thawab)
6. he will not be included in the Dua's of good people.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS WHILE DYING:
1. he dies humiliated.
2. he dies hungry.
3. he dies thirsty.Even if he drinks the water of all seas he will still be thirsty.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS IN THE GRAVE:
1. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each other.
2. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala pours on him fire with embers.
3. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala sets on him a snake called "the brave", "the bold"
which hits Him from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer,from the
afternoon until Asr for leaving Dhuhr prayer and so on. With each strike he sinks
70 yards under the ground.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT:
1. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala sends those who would accompany
him to hell pulling him on the face.
2. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala gives him an angry look that makes
the flesh of his face fall down.
3. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala judges him strictly and orders him to
be thrown in hell.
THOSE WHO DO NOT SAY THEIR PRAYERS OF:
FAJAR: the glow of their face is taken away.
ZOHAR: the blessing of their income is taken away.
ASAR: the strength of their body is taken away.
MAGHRIB: they are not benefacted by their children.
ISHA: the peace of their sleep is taken away.
May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala protect us and
show us the right path all the time