Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Shak!!






2nd September is a very special day for me. It is my eldest daughter Shak's birthday and my wedding anniversary. We used to have only one celebration, but as Shak got older and my other kids became conscious about getting treats on special occasian, they requested that we celebrate twice. " I just want to be fair. My parents get their own special day and I get mine. " assured Shak. " Yes, than we also get to eat two special meal." MS who is all in for gourmet food coaxed. My little one Sofi squeeled " Yeah...!! Than Aka will get two presents on both days." Well that's how the children get what they want from hubby and me. I call them partners in crime. When all three of them want something, they can debate, convince and assure us that it is actually good for all of us. Most of the time hubby and I let them get their way. Not because we were forced to but it is so amusing to see all three children trying their best to agree on something ( they usually don't ). Well anyway this year since 2nd September falls in the month of Ramadhan, we just decided to to have only one celebration that is on last Saturday night. We went out for dinner at Tandoori House located on Transfer road. The food there was ok. It used to be very good before. I even had Sofi's 4 year old birthday party here. But now I noticed the standard had dropped. Nevertheless we still had a good time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Buddy Award from Yasmeen

Buddy Award from Yasmeen

An Award from Yasmeen of Health nut

An Award from Yasmeen of Health nut