Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A new beginning.

For almost the whole year of 2010 I had not updated my blog. There are many reasons and excuses but none of which is good enough an excuse for not maintaining my blog. It had become an abandoned project just like somethings that we drop off half way in our life. Maybe it could have been boring, monotonous or maybe I just run out of idea on what to write. After my pilgrimage to Mecca in 2009, I came back with many resolutions. One was to decrease my time on the Internet so that I can spend more time in my prayers and gain knowledge about my religion. But then I realised that by sharing my knowledge through this blog, I am doing something worthwhile where others could learn and share their experiences. Thus with renewed determination, I decided to continue with my blog. InsyaAllah, I am planning to continue Recipe for my children for now. And if time permits I will be starting a new topic on "Teaching Reading for 2yrs - 6yrs using the Montessori Method. InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Buddy Award from Yasmeen

Buddy Award from Yasmeen

An Award from Yasmeen of Health nut

An Award from Yasmeen of Health nut