Monday, November 27, 2017

It's already been 8 days since  I came down with a bad sore throat and flu.Actually hubby had it before he passed it to me. I am now taking my second course of antibiotics. The sore throat has gone down but now I am having chesty cough. During this kind of flu season, I really miss one thing that I enjoy most. My morning walks. We really take our health for granted. Only when we fall sick do we then realise the importance of good health. This morning while drying clothes, I was looking at my neighbourhood park behind my house. Young and old were there doing their morning exercise. I so long to be there although on other days when I am perfectly well laziness sets in. There is something different walking in the mornings compared to in the evenings. The air is so fresh and crisp.  The birds, bees and bugs are flying so actively. There seems to be so much positive energy around in the mornings. We have a Tai chi group in our park. Actually we have a few tai chi groups. The one I usually join has the most number of participants. It is very encouraging to see people above 60 so active and deligently attend the Tai chi class everyday.  I pray the Almighty gives me and my family the strength to be active when we reach old age. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Buddy Award from Yasmeen

Buddy Award from Yasmeen

An Award from Yasmeen of Health nut

An Award from Yasmeen of Health nut