Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Miracle Makeover....physically or mentally?

It has been sometime since I last involved myself in any kind of business or trading. Recently I met a childhood friend of mine who has joined a skin care and cosmetic direct selling company. She was havinfg a skin care class in my hometown and as a show of support for this sister, I enrolled in the class. The class was very informative and the sisterhood among the participants was great and without much persuasion, I joined in as a member. So now here I am as a Beauty Consultant.

When I reached home after the class, I was amused to see my three children and husband waiting eagerly for me...to see my transformation ( You see, they thought I went for a miracle makeover ). Alas it was just me....with a little bit of colors on my lips and cheeks but with a whole lot of determination and confidence to start my new trade InsyaAllah.

Please make du'aa for me so that I do not back out from this opportunity that Allah swt has put forward for me. May He grant all of us qualty activities to fill our time with. Alhamdulillah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Buddy Award from Yasmeen

Buddy Award from Yasmeen

An Award from Yasmeen of Health nut

An Award from Yasmeen of Health nut