Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wisdom of Rasulullah s.a.w

The true believer treats his relatives well despite their being unkind to him.

The Greater Holy War is against the self.

Missing a prayer is like suffering agreat misfortune in one's family and wealth.

If you are negligent about your prayer, you will be more negligent about other things..

No one is a true believer until he wishes for others what he wishes for himself.

The right of the eldest brother upon the youngest is the right of the father upon his son.

4 comments:

  1. Thx. Refer to Pearls from the Prophet's Lips for more quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very meaningful sayings of Rasulullah(Sallahu alaihi wa sallam),thanks for posting them.
    I have a surprise for you at my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx for the award my friend. I will be posting it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Buddy Award from Yasmeen

Buddy Award from Yasmeen

An Award from Yasmeen of Health nut

An Award from Yasmeen of Health nut